Woody Allen Casts Jesse Eisenberg, Ellen Page in Next Movie
The director -- who has also cast Penelope Cruz and Alec Baldwin -- hasn't yet revealed a title or plotline for the film, which will shoot in Rome this summer.
For his next film, which he will shoot in Rome, Woody Allen is starting to assemble one of his typically eclectic casts that will include Jesse Eisenberg, Ellen Page, Penelope Cruz and Alec Baldwin. In addition to writing and directing, Allen also plans to appear in the film.
As is typical of Allen's projects, he hasn't yet revealed a title or a plotline for the movie that will film this summer in the Italian capital.
Eisenberg, repped by ICM, voices the lead character in the animated Rio, opening this weekend. Page, repped by WME, is currently appearing on screen in Super. Baldwin, repped by CAA, will be busy during his 30 Rock hiatus, since he's also set for the musical Rock of Ages. All three will be making their first appearance in an Allen feature.
Cruz, repped by CAA, appeared in Allen's 2008 film Vicky Cristina Barcelona, for which she won the best supporting actress Oscar.
Midnight in Paris, Allen's latest film, will bow as the opening-night film at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Sunny Day Real Estate Releases 'Lipton Witch,' First Song In 14 Years
- 'Batman Beyond' Animated Short Premieres At WonderCon In Honor of Franchise's 75th Anniversary
- Here Is A Photo Of Mariah Carey Dressed As A Bunny And Using Nick Cannon As Furniture
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress
- Lea Michele Gets Cozy with Co-Star on Her Music Video Set!
- Madonna Wants Us to Get Behind Her to Start a Love Evolution!
- Calvin Harris Previews Small Sample of Rita Ora's New Single - Listen Now!