Woody Allen Casts Jesse Eisenberg, Ellen Page in Next Movie
The director -- who has also cast Penelope Cruz and Alec Baldwin -- hasn't yet revealed a title or plotline for the film, which will shoot in Rome this summer.
For his next film, which he will shoot in Rome, Woody Allen is starting to assemble one of his typically eclectic casts that will include Jesse Eisenberg, Ellen Page, Penelope Cruz and Alec Baldwin. In addition to writing and directing, Allen also plans to appear in the film.
As is typical of Allen's projects, he hasn't yet revealed a title or a plotline for the movie that will film this summer in the Italian capital.
Eisenberg, repped by ICM, voices the lead character in the animated Rio, opening this weekend. Page, repped by WME, is currently appearing on screen in Super. Baldwin, repped by CAA, will be busy during his 30 Rock hiatus, since he's also set for the musical Rock of Ages. All three will be making their first appearance in an Allen feature.
Cruz, repped by CAA, appeared in Allen's 2008 film Vicky Cristina Barcelona, for which she won the best supporting actress Oscar.
Midnight in Paris, Allen's latest film, will bow as the opening-night film at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR