Woody Allen Never Felt He 'Had Depth' to Be an Artist
The "Midnight in Paris" director also admits he had reservations about Owen Wilson and Rachel McAdams' "Wedding Crashers" past.
Woody Allen might be regarded as one of cinema’s auteurs at the 64th Cannes Film Festival, where his latest movie Midnight in Paris has the honor of being the opening night film, but at a press conference before the festival’s official opening, he disavowed any claims to being a great artist.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR