Woody Allen's 'Blue Jasmine' Trailer: Cate Blanchett in Crisis (Video)
The film, also featuring Alec Baldwin and Andrew Dice Clay, revolves around a woman whose husband was a financial criminal.
The first trailer for Woody Allen's To Rome With Love follow-up, Blue Jasmine, has arrived.
The film stars Cate Blanchett as Jasmine, a woman whose husband (Alec Baldwin) was doing quite well financially until he was discovered to be a criminal.
Jasmine subsequently moves in with her sister (Sally Hawkins) in San Francisco. "I'm dead broke, really, I mean the government took everything," she says to her sibling.
Comedian Andrew Dice Clay is also featured in the film.
North American rights to the film were picked up in January by Sony Pictures Classics, which also released the Oscar-winning Midnight in Paris and last year's To Rome With Love.
Blue Jasmine is set for U.S. release July 26.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR