Woody Allen's 'Midnight in Paris' to Open Cannes Film Festival
The film "is a wonderful love letter to Paris," festival director Thierry Fremaux said of the selection.
PARIS – Start spreading the news: the 64th annual Festival de Cannes will bring the Big Apple to the Croisette when famed New York director Woody Allen presents Midnight in Paris on the festival's opening night May 11, organizers said Wednesday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR