Woody Allen's 'Midnight in Paris' Tops Spanish Box Office
1:09 PM PDT 5/16/2011 by Pamela Rolfe
With 150,000 tickets sold over the weekend, "Midnight" is Allen's second best opening after "Vicky Cristina Barcelona."
MADRID - Hot off its world premiere as the opening night film at Cannes, Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris earned the top spot at the Spanish box office over the weekend.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile