Woody Harrelson Cop Drama 'Rampart' Picked Up by Millennium Entertainment for $2 Million
Director Oren Moverman's film also stars Ben Foster and Robin Wright, and will be released domestically this year.
Millennium Entertainment has picked up U.S. rights to Oren Moverman’s Rampart, in which Woody Harrelson plays a cop patrolling the Rampart precinct of Los Angeles.
Moverman, who previously collaborated with Harrelson on The Messenger, co-wrote the screenplay with crime writer James Ellroy.
In addition to Harrelson, the movie stars Ben Foster, Robin Wright, Sigourney Weaver, Steve Buscemi, Anne Heche, Cynthia Nixon, Ice Cube, Brie Larson and Ned Beatty.
It was produced by Lawrence Inglee (Lightstream Pictures), Foster, Clark Peterson and Ken Kao (Waypoint Entertainment) with Paul Currie, Michael DeFranco, Garrett Kelleher and Lila Yacoub serving as executive producers.
Millennium plans to release the film, which had its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival, theatrically this year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR