Woody, Why Don't You Love Me?
Why "Midnight in Paris'" momentum likely won't be derailed by the director's refusal to play the awards game.
Can Woody Allen pull off a victory at the Oscars? The director's Midnight in Paris appeared to be an early favorite, only to be ignored by the National Board of Review as well as the New York and Los Angeles film critics, and Woody himself has always kept a distance from the awards race. But the answer is -- yes.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Episodes' Renewed: Showtime Picks Up Season 4
- This DIY Cover Of TLC's 'Waterfalls' Will Change The Way You Look At A Typewriter
- Tinley Park Wants Nothing To Do With MTV's '16 And Pregnant' Though One Of Its Stars Lives There
- Queen Latifah Opens Up About Heartbreak, Alcohol And Using Faith To Grow A Positive Self–Image