Working Title Executive Joining British Production Company Good Films
10-year veteran Kate Fasulo, who was actively involved in "Les Miserables," "The World's End" and "About Time," will oversee a six-picture slate as head of production.
LONDON – Working Title Films' 10-year veteran Kate Fasulo is exiting to join British production banner Good Films as head of production.
Fasulo will oversee a six-feature slate, reporting directly to Good Films founder Miriam Segal.
In her previous role with Working Title, Fasulo was actively involved in the production of films like Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Anna Karenina, Birdsong and Les Miserables.
She joins Good Films having most recently completed work on Edgar Wright's The World's End, Richard Curtis' rom-com About Time and Hossein Amini's upcoming The Two Faces of January.
Segal, producer and founder of both Good Films and its bespoke packaging and development label, George Films, said: "Having expertly overseen a number of first-class projects throughout the last few years, Kate's experience, vision and ability make her the perfect person to entrust with the responsibility of managing production as we take the crucial next steps in the Good Films journey."
Fasulo, who begins later this month, will advance Good Films' slate of projects, which currently includes the adaptation of crime novel The Postcard Killers by James Patterson and Swedish author Liza Marklund, and an adaptation of New York-based writer Siri Hustvedt's novel What I Loved.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game