The Works U.K. Distribution Acquires Daniel Radcliffe's 'Kill Your Darlings'
The movie, which also stars Ben Foster, Michael C. Hall, Elisabeth Olsen and Jack Huston, centers on a murder in 1944 that drew beat generation writers including Allan Ginsberg and Jack Kerouac.
The Works U.K. Distribution has snapped up British rights to John Krokidas’ Kill Your Darlings, starring Daniel Radcliffe as Allan Ginsberg.
Dane DeHaan (The Place Beyond the Pines), Ben Foster (Ain’t Them Bodies Saints), Michael C. Hall (TV's Dexter), Elizabeth Olsen (Martha Marcy May Marlene) and Jack Huston (Wilde Salome) also star in the movie based on the true story of a murder in 1944 that drew beat generation writers Ginsberg (Radcliffe), Lucien Carr (DeHaan), Jack Kerouac (Huston) and William Burroughs (Foster).
The Benaroya Pictures and Killer Films picture premiered in Sundance.
Sony Pictures Classics has acquired US rights.
The Works will release the film in the fall.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche