World Cup ratings hit a 16-year high in U.S.
2:24 PM PDT 6/21/2010 by Anthony Crupi, Mike Shields, MediaWeek
Fans watching soccer in droves despite drone of vuvuzelas
Even the B-flat drone of the vuvuzelas hasn't tempered America's enthusiasm for the 2010 FIFA World Cup, and as the tournament heads into the third round of the group stage, ratings are at a 16-year high.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile