The Worst Song of the 90s Revealed
Rolling Stone readers voted on the Top 10 most terrible songs from the decade.
Sometimes topping a list isn't a compliment.
Rolling Stone announced their list of the Top 10 worst songs of the 1990s, a list voted on by the music mag's readers. And, after tallying the votes, one song got the distinction of being the most hated musical creation of the decade.
"Barbie Girl," from Danish-Norwegian singing group Aqua received the most votes for worst song of the 90s. And though the song topped 13 different musical charts in 11 countries and sold 8 million records worldwide, its popularity has obviously waned.
Right Said Fred's "I'm Too Sexy," 4 Non Blondes "What's Up?," Celine Dion's Titanic theme song "My Heart Will Go On" and Hanson's "MMMBop" also made the list.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jennifer Garner's Birthday Will Be Spent At A Talent Show
- Pharrell Williams Tells Oprah About The Big Mistake He Made On His First Solo Album (VIDEO)
- The First 'Orange Is The New Black' Season 2 Trailer Is Finally Here And It's Amazing
- A Bloods General Describes Gang Life In Exclusive Clip From Tribeca Film, 'Five Star'