The Worst Song of the 90s Revealed
Rolling Stone readers voted on the Top 10 most terrible songs from the decade.
Sometimes topping a list isn't a compliment.
Rolling Stone announced their list of the Top 10 worst songs of the 1990s, a list voted on by the music mag's readers. And, after tallying the votes, one song got the distinction of being the most hated musical creation of the decade.
"Barbie Girl," from Danish-Norwegian singing group Aqua received the most votes for worst song of the 90s. And though the song topped 13 different musical charts in 11 countries and sold 8 million records worldwide, its popularity has obviously waned.
Right Said Fred's "I'm Too Sexy," 4 Non Blondes "What's Up?," Celine Dion's Titanic theme song "My Heart Will Go On" and Hanson's "MMMBop" also made the list.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR