Wrekin Hill Acquires Rights to Mark Webber's 'The End of Love'
The drama, which debuted at Sundance, also stars Isaac Love, Shannyn Sossamon, Michael Cera, Jason Ritter and Amanda Seyfried.
Wrekin Hill Entertainment has acquired North American rights to writer-director Mark Webber’s drama The End of Love, which had its world premiere at this year’s Sundance Film Festival.
The distributor is planning a day-and-date theatrical and VOD release in the late summer or early fall for the film, in which Webber appears alongside Isaac Love, Shannyn Sossamon, Michael Cera, Jason Ritter, Amanda Seyfried, Aubrey Plaza and Jocelin Donahue. In the movie, Webber plays a struggling actor, dealing with his two-year-old son after the death of the boy’s mother.
Webber also produced the film along with Elizabeth Destro, Mollie Engelhart and Matt Sprague.
The deal was negotiated by Wreckin Hill's Chris Ball, CEO, and Rene Cogan for Wrekin Hill with Kevin Iwashina and Christine D'Souza at Preferred Content, who repped the filmmakers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR