Wrekin Hill, Merchandising Powerhouse NECA to Distribute Films
1:24 PM PDT 3/14/2011 by Mark Cina
Spencer Susser’s "Hesher," starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Natalie Portman, will be the first film to be released and marketed theatrically.
Wrekin Hill and movie merchandising powerhouse National Entertainment Collectibles Association (NECA) are teaming up to distribute four to five titles theatrically each year.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile