Writer-actor Thomas Lennon lands two films
Set for roles in third 'Harold & Kumar,' 'What's Your Number?'
Writer-actor Thomas Lennon has grabbed roles in the third "Harold & Kumar" film and the Fox comedy "What's Your Number?"
Lennon comes aboard the latest installment of the stoner franchise as a suburban dad and neighbor of Harold's who gets caught up in the pair's latest nutty adventure. Sometimes referred to as "A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas," the officially untitled New Line/Mandate comedy recently began production.
In "Number," Lennon portrays one of the many ex-boyfriends with whom a woman (Anna Faris) reconnects in her search for the "right one" she might have missed.
Repped by CAA and Principato Young, Lennon recently has popped up in comic parts in "I Love You, Man," "17 Again," "Hancock" and "Herbie Fully Loaded." He next appears in the Columbia comedy "Bad Teacher."
As a writer, Lennon co-wrote the "Night at the Museum" movies, "Balls of Fury" and "Reno 911!: Miami."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR