Writers Guild Announces Nominees
Awards will for TV and radio - but not film - handed out Feb. 5, 2011 in New York and Los Angeles.
The Writers Guild of America has announced nominees for outstanding achievement in television, news, radio, promotional writing, and graphic animation during the 2010.
They'll be honored at the 2011 Writers Guild Awards on Feb. 5, 2011, in New York and Los Angeles.
The full list follows on the next page.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR