Wyatt Knight, 'Porky's' Star, Found Dead at 56
Best known for his work in the "Porky's" trilogy, Knight also appeared on "The Waltons," "M*A*S*H*," "Chicago Hope" and "Star Trek: The Next Generation."
Actor Wyatt Knight, best known for playing bad boy Tommy Turner in all three Porky's movies, was found dead in Hawaii last week.
TMZ reports that Knight, 56, was found Oct. 26 in an isolated area near a home at which he'd been staying.
Maui law enforcement say that results from the autopsy performed on the body have not been released, but his death is believed to be a suicide.
In addition to starring in Porky's, Porky's II: The Next Day and Porky's Revenge!, Wyatt had numerous TV credits -- The Waltons, M*A*S*H*, Chicago Hope and Star Trek: The Next Generation among them.
He had most recently appeared in online comedy series Crafty in 2010.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR