Wynonna Judd Engaged to Musician Scott 'Cactus' Moser
It will be the third marriage for the country singer.
Country singer Wynonna Judd is getting ready to walk down the aisle again.
The 47-year-old is engaged to boyfriend of two years Scott "Cactus" Moser, as first reported by People. Moser proposed to Judd on Christmas Eve.
Currently on tour as Wynonna and the Big Noise, Moser is Judd's drummer. They first started dating in late 2009.
This continues something of a comeback for Judd, who documented her reunion with mother Naomi on the OWN series The Judds in 2011. Prior to the series, Judd suffered health problems, a car accident and estrangement from her family.
Judd has been married twice before. She has two children, Elijah (17) and Grace (15) with first husband Arch Kelly III.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR