Wynonna Judd's Husband Loses Leg After Motorcycle Crash
The singer's rep said "Cactus" Moser's leg was "severed at the scene of the accident" and that doctors have amputated his leg above his knee.
Wynonna Judd's husband has lost his leg after a motorcycle crash in South Dakota.
Michael Scott "Cactus" Moser was riding a motorcycle on U.S. Highway 16 in the Black Hills on Saturday when he crossed the center line and hit a car. He was airlifted to a hospital.
A representative for Judd said Monday that Moser's leg was "severed at the scene of the accident" and that doctors have amputated his leg above his knee. Moser has also had surgery on his hand.
Judd is postponing scheduled concerts in Canada as a result. Moser is a resident of Nashville, Tenn., and the drummer in the country singer's band.
The statement says the couple appreciates the "well-wishes from family, friends and fans."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR