Wynonna Judd Resumes Tour After Husband's Motorcycle Crash
The singer says that Michael Scott "Cactus" Moser "continues to improve every day" after losing his left leg.
Wynonna Judd is going back on tour after her husband lost his left leg in a motorcycle crash.
She said in a statement that husband Michael Scott "Cactus" Moser "continues to improve every day as he begins his road to rehabilitation."
Moser was also her drummer. Judd said they are looking forward to the day when they will be together again on stage.
Moser was injured Aug. 18 in South Dakota. He was airlifted to a hospital, and doctors amputated his leg.
Instead of gifts, the couple is asking people to donate in Moser's name to Homes for Our Troops. The organization helps members of the military with serious disabilities.
Judd's tour resumes Thursday in Michigan. She has also rescheduled shows that she missed because of the accident.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws