'The X Factor': Chevrolet Named Official Car Sponsor
Auditions are well underway for the upcoming fall series, which has had its share of drama.
Fox, Syco Television and FremantleMedia announced this week that Chevrolet will be the official car sponsor of the upcoming fall reality competition series The X Factor.
“Fox is thrilled to partner with Chevrolet, an iconic American brand that celebrates the everyday hero, in launching the most anticipated series of the fall, The X Factor,” said Jean Rossi, president of Fox One and executive vp of sales for Fox Broadcasting Company. “We look forward to continuing our collaborative efforts with Chevrolet, which has become a key marketing partner for the network.”
Auditions are well underway for The X Factor and though it does not premiere until this fall, the Simon Cowell series has been shrouded in drama with changes in its judge and host lineups.
Cowell will be reunited with Paula Abdul, and will be joined by Antonio “L.A.” Reid and Nicole Scherzinger — who was originally set as co-host with Steve Jones before British singer Cheryl Cole was ousted.
The winner of The X Factor will win a $5 million recording contrat with Syco/Sony Music.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game