'The X Factor': Chevrolet Named Official Car Sponsor
Auditions are well underway for the upcoming fall series, which has had its share of drama.
Fox, Syco Television and FremantleMedia announced this week that Chevrolet will be the official car sponsor of the upcoming fall reality competition series The X Factor.
“Fox is thrilled to partner with Chevrolet, an iconic American brand that celebrates the everyday hero, in launching the most anticipated series of the fall, The X Factor,” said Jean Rossi, president of Fox One and executive vp of sales for Fox Broadcasting Company. “We look forward to continuing our collaborative efforts with Chevrolet, which has become a key marketing partner for the network.”
Auditions are well underway for The X Factor and though it does not premiere until this fall, the Simon Cowell series has been shrouded in drama with changes in its judge and host lineups.
Cowell will be reunited with Paula Abdul, and will be joined by Antonio “L.A.” Reid and Nicole Scherzinger — who was originally set as co-host with Steve Jones before British singer Cheryl Cole was ousted.
The winner of The X Factor will win a $5 million recording contrat with Syco/Sony Music.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services