Xbox Entertainment Studios Hires Unscripted Head
Former AMC executive Ari Mark has joined Nancy Tellem's company.
Xbox Entertainment Studios has hired a head of unscripted programming.
Former AMC executive Ari Mark has joined the Santa Monica-based company, overseeing unscripted content for the studio led by Nancy Tellem, the company announced Thursday.
Prior to joining Xbox, Mark helped launch the AMC's entry into unscripted programming, developing series such as The Pitch, Talking Dead and Comic Book Men. He is also responsible for the upcoming Game of Arms, which will premiere later this season, in addition to AMC's first docudrama
Mark also worked at Embassy Row as director of development and as manager of development at the Sundance Channel.
In December, Xbox Entertainment Studios ordered its first original series, from Oscar winner Simon Chinn and Emmy winner Jonathan Chinn, which follows a string of original installments exploring the digital revolution, including new and different topics that have yet to be examined. The series is expected to debut later this year.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR