Xfinity 3D Cable Channel Launching Sunday
Comcast's latest 3D channel, Xfinity 3D, is set to launch on Sunday. Programming will focus on concerts, sporting events, movies and original content.
The 24 hour-channel will debut with the 2011 Tim Hortons NHL Heritage Classic match-up between the Montreal Canadiens and the Calgary Flames, and a Kings of Leon concert presented by MTV's World Stage series.
Future events will include movies on topics like African safaris, haunted castles and the depths of the ocean, as well as coverage of Chinese dragon dancing and rhythmic gymnastics.
Xfinity 3D is the latest 3DTV channel to hit the market: DirecTV's 3net and Comcast's ESPN3D launched earlier this month.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR