Yahoo Canada caters to 50-plus demo
TORONTO -- Yahoo Canada said Thursday that it will target the 50-plus demographic with content from 50Plus.com, launched by veteran Canadian broadcaster Moses Znaimer last year.
The lifestyle content will come from magazines and Web sites associated with the Canadian Association for Retired Persons in which Znaimer, a co-founder and former head of Citytv-branded TV stations across Canada, is a controlling shareholder.
Yahoo Canada hopes the content deal will help advertisers better target older consumers online.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR