Yahoo CEO Carol Bartz Asks Investors for More Patience on Turnaround Efforts
3:50 PM PST 12/7/2010 by Georg Szalai
She avoids deal chatter with the words: "I'm certainly not going to talk about AOL."
NEW YORK - Yahoo CEO Carol Bartz on Tuesday asked investors to wait until 2012 to pass final judgment on her turnaround efforts.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile