How Yahoo Is Making Its TV Platform More Interactive
The company will show off several improvements to its Yahoo Connected TV platform at the Consumer Electronics Show.
Yahoo is hoping that consumers have finally warmed up to the idea that television shows should be interactive, where viewers can answer trivia questions, read factoids about actors and purchase clothing similar to what TV characters are wearing -- without diverting their eyes from the screen.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR