Yahoo Names Maynard Webb Permanent Board Chairman
The former eBay executive has been interim board chair since April.
Yahoo said Friday it has named Maynard Webb, interim chairman of the board since April, the company's permanent chairman.
Webb had been interim chairman since Fred Amoroso left the board of directors four months ago.
Webb was CEO of LiveOps from 2006-2011 and COO of eBay prior to that.
"Webb's leadership and guidance have been an invaluable part of our board since he joined it in 2012," Yahoo said Friday.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR