Yahoo's Marissa Mayer Earned $36.6 Million in 2012
COO Henrique de Castro made $39.2 million, while CFO Ken Goldman earned $7.5 million.
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer made $36.6 million her first year on the job, with $35 million coming from stock awards.
Henrique de Castro, Yahoo's COO made even more in 2012: $39.2 million, with $38 million coming from stock awards.
Ken Goldman, the CFO, earned $7.5 million.
Scott Thompson, the former CEO who left Yahoo amid questions surrounding his resume', was paid $24.3 million in 2012.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR