Yahoo's Marissa Mayer Earned $36.6 Million in 2012
COO Henrique de Castro made $39.2 million, while CFO Ken Goldman earned $7.5 million.
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer made $36.6 million her first year on the job, with $35 million coming from stock awards.
Henrique de Castro, Yahoo's COO made even more in 2012: $39.2 million, with $38 million coming from stock awards.
Ken Goldman, the CFO, earned $7.5 million.
Scott Thompson, the former CEO who left Yahoo amid questions surrounding his resume', was paid $24.3 million in 2012.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR