Yes, I Did Say That!
A look at who's saying what in entertainment.
I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. We'll see. I mean, I don't know."
-- Jennifer Lopez
The actress and singer, on the possibility she will get married for a fourth time. She and third husband Marc Anthony separated in 2011.
"It was painful. It was unpleasant. We never had enough time or enough money, and we were always compromising on everything."
-- George Lucas
The director, recalling the making of the original Star Wars in advance of the Feb. 10 release of the 3D version of Star Wars -- Episode I: The Phantom Menace.
"SAG Awards rooting priorities: 1. Jew. 2. Friend I don't hate, whose success I can tolerate. 3. Never won before. 4. Ugly person. 5. Merit."
-- Josh Malina
The actor, explaining in a tweet how he decided whom to root for during the Jan. 29 awards show.
"Yeah! How you like me now, F.E.C.? I'm rolling seven digits deep."
-- Stephen Colbert
The Comedy Central host, announcing that his super PAC -- Americans for a Better Tomorrow, Tomorrow -- had raised more than $1 million.
"It's a little less suspenseful. … When you come into work, you're pretty sure he's going to be there and nobody's pushed his car off a cliff."
-- Jon Cryer
The actor, on how the set of Two and a Half Men is different since Ashton Kutcher replaced Charlie Sheen.
"Vanna and I would go … and have two or three or six and then … do the last shows and have trouble recognizing the alphabet."
-- Pat Sajak
The Wheel of Fortune host, recalling when he and Vanna White would have drinks during their dinner break at Los Arcos in Burbank.
"Let me please stand in solidarity with … women who are not a size 2 six weeks after leaving the hospital. … I am breast-feeding … and I am not getting any skinnier!"
-- Jenna Fischer
The Office actress, on trying to lose weight after the Sept. 24 birth of her son Weston Lee.
"It became a mob mentality. … It was almost religious dogma."
-- Philippe Dauman
The Viacom president and CEO to Congress, criticizing the opposition for derailing SOPA, the Stop Online Piracy Act.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)