Yes, I Did Say That!
I am misinformed about a lot -- just ask my wife -- but I'm not misinformed about this."
- Ari Emanuel: The WME co-CEO, responding to Google's assertion that he was misinformed when he blamed Silicon Valley for rampant movie piracy.
"The last time I hosted, I did marry someone who was there, so I'm keeping my eyes open … Fassbender!"
- Russell Brand: The comedian, joking at the MTV Movie Awards about his short marriage to singer Katy Perry, whom he met when hosting the 2008 show.
"Now that Green Lantern is officially out as a friend of Dorothy's, he'll be changing his name to the more descriptive 'Emerald.' "
- George Takei: The actor, who played Sulu on Star Trek, tweeting about DC Comics' revelation that the Green Lantern is gay.
"It was literally like two dogs licking each other."
- Malin Akerman. The Rock of Ages actress, describing what it was like to make out with co-star Tom Cruise.
"Maybe we should do it underwater while basket weaving?"
- Nigel Lythgoe: The American Idol producer, responding to Fox entertainment president Kevin Reilly's suggestion that the show needs "some creative tweaking" after viewership fell to its lowest level since 2003.
" 'You know, this role requires nudity … off-camera nudity.' "
- Jenny McCarthy: The actress, recalling the words Steven Seagal said to her when offering her a role in Under Siege 2. She didn't take the part.
"That was the best thing that ever happened to you! You would have never gotten Titanic and have been this big star. You'd be like … David Hasselhoff, looking for work."
- David Hasselhoff: The actor, remembering a conversation with Leonardo DiCaprio many years after he missed out on the part of Hasselhoff's son on Baywatch.
"While you were enlisting, I was put in a boy band."
- Justin Timberlake: The singer, joking with Cpl. Kelsey De Santis, his date to the Spike Guys Choice Awards on June 2. Timberlake attended the Marine Corps Ball last fall with De Santis after she asked him out on YouTube.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws