Yes, I Did Say That!
Note to self. … After working 85 hours in 4days … you might pass out from exhaustion &7 paramedics MIGHT show up .... Hopefully theyre cute."
-- Lindsay Lohan: The actress, in a pair of tweets after being found unconscious in her hotel room while shooting the Elizabeth Taylor biopic Liz & Dick.
"Are you kidding? I'm not going to tell you that."
-- Warren Beatty: The actor, during a celebration of the 100th anniversary of the Beverly Hills Hotel, when asked to share stories about his bachelor days living there.
"It's like the Beatles -- John, Paul, George, Ringo? I like them all."
-- Harvey Weinstein: The Weinstein Co. co-chairman, declining to name a favorite Democrat from a group that included Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.
"Am I really required to somehow pass judgment and say no?"
-- John Landgraf: The FX president, on why he chose to do Anger Management with Charlie Sheen despite Hollywood conventional wisdom that he should be "convicted and exiled and the key thrown away" for the bad behavior that led to him being fired from Two and a Half Men.
"I'm not going to get into a pissing match with Shonda Rhimes because she's got like 15,000 shows. She's doing just fine for herself."
-- Amy Sherman-Palladino: The Bunheads creator, responding to Rhimes' contention that her ABC Family show lacks diversity.
"I had a wonderful time making this picture. This does not mean that you'll enjoy it."
-- Woody Allen: The director, introducing To Rome With Love at the kickoff to the L.A. Film Festival.
"I was really obsessed with you in high school, like in a way that was a little crazy."
-- Lena Dunham: The Girls creator, revealing her teenage crush on Jimmy Fallon to the Late Night host during an appearance on the show.
"I know I'm taking risks. … That would be a little too much for me. "
-- Selena Gomez: The 19-year-old Disney actress, declining interest in the role of Anastasia in Fifty Shades of Grey for its adult content.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)