Yes, I Did Say That!
I would love to be a copy editor. I love punctuation and grammar and spelling. I don't mean to brag, but I'm pretty good at it."
-- Emma Stone: The Amazing Spider-Man actress, on her No. 1 alternate career.
"Thank God people still need a place to take their date, and hopefully the movie theaters will still be there. But just in case, I want to make sure I've got my bases covered."
-- Bryan Singer: The director, on developing the new web-based series H+.
"He would walk around my house in a little G-string strap and nothing else. I had a mirrored wall, and he would stand in front of it, flexing his biceps and admiring himself."
-- Eileen Berlin: Tom Cruise's manager from 1980 to 1983, describing her client's past narcissism.
"I would rather do live Aaron Sorkin than plan another wedding."
-- Alison Pill: The Newsroom actress, on how preparing for her upcoming nuptials to comic actor Jay Baruchel is more stressful than learning Sorkin's famously long and complicated monologues.
"Maybe he lives in Bizarro world."
-- Don Winslow: The Savages author, after director Oliver Stone called him "hermetic" and difficult to work with.
"The black man part of me would be so satisfied to slap the shit out of Bill Maher in front of Coco and Ebony and Fox."
-- Wayne Brady: The comedian, angrily alleging that Maher frequents African American prostitutes as part of his response to the HBO host calling President Obama a "Wayne Brady" for not being stereotypically black enough.
"Moms and dads and kids agree to disagree all over the world, so why would our family be any different?"
-- Doug Pitt: Brad Pitt's brother, commenting on their mother Jane's public stance against same-sex marriage and Barack Obama. In contrast, Brad Pitt has come out in support of gay marriage and the president.
"Baryshnikov meets Richard Simmons."
-- Matthew McConaughey: The actor, describing the look he sought to achieve for his Magic Mike character, Dallas.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Will Hillary & Bill Clinton's Daughter Chelsea Be Running for Office?
- Zac Efron Gives a Lap Dance, Admits to 'Plowing' Lots of Chicks in Comedy Central Funny Video - Watch Now!
- Miley Cyrus Will 'Remain Hospitalized' After 'Extreme' Reaction to Sinus Infection Antibiotics
- Taylor Swift Steps Out for Ingrid Michaelson Concert in Brooklyn!