Yes, I Did Say That!
A look at who's saying what in entertainment.
Every day I wake up, and I'm like, 'I'm the star of my own show and it has my name on it.' I'm going to turn into a monster."
-- Mindy Kaling: The writer, producer and star of Fox's The Mindy Project, at the Television Critics Association summer press tour.
"Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Hunger Games' is genius. I want to do Thelma&Louise w/her but ala Natural Born Killers (style wise) 2 girls-2 guys."
-- Lindsay Lohan: The actress, tweeting about her admiration of Lawrence.
"There's the gold standard, and there's The Voice."
-- Kevin Reilly: The Fox president, comparing American Idol to its NBC rival.
"No one has any job security anymore, including myself."
-- Simon Cowell: The X Factor creator, discussing his current judges' panel with Britney Spears and Demi Lovato at the Television Critics Association summer press tour.
"Nikki Finke may have bitten off more than she can sue."
-- Roger Ebert: The movie critic, tweeting in response to blogger and frequent litigant Finke's recent threats to ICM, author Bret Easton Ellis' agency, to publish his reps' home addresses and kids' schools if they didn't fire him. Ellis had tweeted that Finke lived in his building.
"the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother … just saying."
-- Paris Jackson: Michael Jackson's daughter, in a tweet challenging reports that grandmother Katherine Jackson was OK after not being seen for a week. Family members who had reported her missing have publicly stated their concern that Katherine was being mistreated by estate executors.
"I was probably super nervous and nerdy and said something like, 'I'm a big fan of your work' … and then he got in a powder-blue Bentley. And I got on the subway."
-- Jon Hamm: The actor, on meeting Jay-Z in an elevator before he became well known for playing Don Draper on Mad Men.
"I meditate and do yoga more than I have sex."
-- Russell Brand: The comedian, promoting his new FX comedy show, Brand X, by describing his quieter life since finalizing his divorce from Katy Perry earlier this month.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)