Yes, I Did Say That!
A look at who's saying what in entertainment.
Is it only 25 percent? Because it actually feels much worse."
-- Matt Lauer: The Today host, acknowledging that his popularity has taken a beating, as indicated by a 25 percent plunge in his Q Score since the departure of co-host Ann Curry.
"I'm not retiring. I wouldn't know what to do."
-- Ron Meyer: The president and COO of Universal Studios, when asked point blank if he plans to retire soon.
"Y'all better vote for f--ing Obama. ... We have a black Muslim in the White House. Now that's some amazing shit."
-- Madonna: The pop star, talking politics during her Sept. 24 concert in Washington, D.C., on her MDNA Tour.
"Someday we'll go take some LSD, and we'll talk about it."
-- Tim Burton: The Frankenweenie director, on the final scene of his 2001 Planet of the Apes remake, which has been criticized for being confusing about its time-travel logic.
"Let's see... Lady Gaga has gained a ton of weight and no one can find the meat dress. You do the math."
-- Joan Rivers: The comedian, tweeting about Lady Gaga's 25-pound weight gain, visible during her current Born This Way Ball Tour.
"Watching Romney on 60 minutes last night....the closer to the elections we get the more Tan he is.... a coupla weeks he'll be part of the 47%!"
-- D.L. Hughley: The comedian, tweeting about the rumor that Mitt Romney got a spray tan to endear himself to Univision viewers four days before appearing, similarly orange, on 60 Minutes on Sept. 23.
"I got a bangin' new shower cap at the HBO party. Swag, mofos!"
-- Martha Plimpton: The Raising Hope actress, tweeting about the gift-bag goodies at the celebrated Emmy afterparty.
"What the f--! I'm not f--ing Justin Bieber, you motherf--ers. You've gotta be f--ing joking."
-- Billie Joe Armstrong: The Green Day frontman, yelling to the crowd after organizers of iHeartRadio festival flashed a "one minute left" signal. Armstrong checked into rehab the next day.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram