Yes, I Did Say That!
A look at who's saying what in entertainment.
Your first time shouldn't be with just anybody. You want to do it with a great guy."
-- Lena Dunham: The Girls writer-director-producer, in her tongue-in-cheek campaign video for President Obama that recalls her "first time" voting.
"Mayor Bloomberg going with zip up neck sweater to fight Sandy. Shows preparedness. Windy: zip it up. Storm over: back down."
-- Jerry Seinfeld: The comedian, joking on Twitter about the New York City mayor and his sartorial response to Hurricane Sandy.
"Get out of here -- I had no idea!"
-- Alan Arkin: The actor, not recalling that Argo co-star Bryan Cranston also had a small role in Little Miss Sunshine, for which Arkin won an Oscar.
"If I have to listen to one more gray-faced man with a $2 haircut explain to me what rape is, I'm going to lose my mind!"
-- Tina Fey: The 30 Rock creator and star, in response to Richard Mourdock, GOP nominee for the Indiana seat of the U.S. Senate, who said that pregnancy from rape was "God's will."
"She's still naughty in sexual ways. I mean, this is not exactly an angel of mercy."
-- Brad Pitt: The actor, asserting that even though partner Angelina Jolie is a mother of six and does charity work, she's still great in bed.
"This is pretty awesome. Per http://unskwedpolls.com, I am a 'thin and effeminate man' & therefore not to be trusted."
-- Nate Silver: The New York Times' FiveThirtyEight blogger, responding on Twitter to criticism of his analytics from a right-leaning website. As of Oct. 29, Silver, who correctly predicted the 2008 election, gave President Obama a 72.9 percent probability of winning re-election.
"Mitt Romney is …one with the vision and determination to … finally put this country back on the path to the zombie apocalypse."
-- Joss Whedon: The writer-director, on "endorsing" Romney for president.
"This was clearly a lapse in judgment … we can all agree that it was distasteful."
-- Justin Timberlake: The pop star and actor, in an open letter about a video that was made by a friend showing homeless people (reportedly paid $40 each) congratulating him on his marriage to Jessica Biel.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!