Yes, I Did Say That!
A look at who's saying what in entertainment.
Great news! Just signed Paula Broadwell to write my biography! Whee!"
-- Steve Martin: The actor, tweeting about doing a book project with the woman who had an affair with her biography subject, former CIA director David Petraeus, who resigned Nov. 9.
"Memo to: FBI/CIA From: SVU Writers' Room -- Please slow it down, we are having a hard time getting this all down."
-- Warren Leight: The Law & Order: SVU executive producer, tweeting about the ever-growing scandal involving Petraeus and Broadwell.
"Am I not good enough for you to get my side? 'Cause I'm a little black girl that raps?"
-- Nicki Minaj: The hip-hop artist, complaining that Barbara Walters contacted Mariah Carey but not her for comment about their feud on American Idol.
"The idea was to look near death. Looking back on the experience -- and I don't judge it -- it was definitely a little nuts."
-- Anne Hathaway: The Les Miserables actress, on losing 25 pounds in two weeks eating two squares of oatmeal paste a day for her role as Fantine.
"I could so care less … especially if Disney's going to do it. I'm not interested in the Simon West version of Star Wars."
-- Quentin Tarantino: The director, on his lack of interest in directing a new Star Wars film while dissing the director of Disney's Con Air. George Lucas sold his company to Disney for $4 billion Oct. 30.
"Just saw my new line of shirts, ties & suits @Macys -- they are fantastic! Would make great holiday presents!"
-- Donald Trump: The Apprentice host, tweeting on the same day MoveOn.org gathered 450,000 signatures urging Macy's to stop carrying Trump products because of his "sexism" and "racially charged" birtherism.
"Maybe I'll get a decorating show."
-- Hillary Rodham Clinton: The secretary of state, on her plans after she steps down before President Obama's second term. She is known to be a fan of HGTV's home-design show Love It or List It.
"Make it a little bit like Will & Grace. Edward turns gay, but [Edward and Bella] still stay together, and they raise the kid and everything."
-- Robert Pattinson: The Twilight Saga star, on his version of a new sequel in the franchise. The final installment, Breaking Dawn -- Part 2, premiered Nov. 12.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack