Yes, I Did Say That!
A look at who's saying what in entertainment.
Maybe we'll go on vacation -- that will be fun -- and just film it!"
-- Katie Holmes: The actress, on the possibility of doing a Dawson's Creek reunion.
"If I was directing this much vitriol at people who hadn't, like, committed a war crime, I don't know how I'd sleep."
-- Lena Dunham: The Girls creator, on Internet commentary about her weight and figure.
"I find it difficult to believe that Lincoln was banging anybody."
-- Tony Kushner: The Lincoln screenwriter, on speculation that the 16th president was gay.
"We were married for 20 years until this evening."
-- Janeane Garofalo: The comedian and actress, revealing she married The Big Bang Theory producer Rob Cohen "drunk in Vegas" during the early '90s but had only just discovered it was still valid. The two divorced Nov. 10 so Cohen could marry his fiancee, Jimmy Kimmel Live! executive producer Jill Leiderman.
"When you hung that sign by the entrance that says, WELCOME TO FLAVOR TOWN!, were you just messing with our heads?"
-- Pete Wells: The New York Times restaurant critic, in a scathing review of Guy Fieri's new Times Square restaurant that caused the Food Network chef, on Today, to accuse the reviewer of harboring an "agenda."
"Producing a movie with Lindsay is not for the faint of heart. I turned 50 shades of white, actually, during the production."
-- Larry Thompson: The Liz & Dick producer, on making the Lifetime TV movie with Lindsay Lohan, who stars as Elizabeth Taylor.
"I think some things are best enjoyed in small doses."
-- Michael Sheen: The actor, on the idea that he do full-frontal nudity for the upcoming Showtime series Masters of Sex about sex researchers William Masters and Virginia Johnson.
"I was the designated person to loathe."
-- Ben Affleck: The Argo actor-director, on the public backlash to his high-profile relationship with Jennifer Lopez.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Chris Evans & Emily VanCamp Premiere 'Captain America: Winter Soldier' in Hollywood!
- Vanessa Hudgens Channels Yoko Ono at Alessandra Ambrosio's Fashion Line Launch!
- Who Went Home on 'American Idol' Tonight? Top 10 Revealed!
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Pregnant Body in Lace Dress at 'Captain America 2' Premiere!