Jason Reitman and Patton Oswalt Release 'Angry Texter' Parody (Video)
The "Don't Talk" PSA is a followup to the Alamo Drafthouse theater's original movie-etiquette PSA that went viral earlier this year.
Earlier this year, the Alamo Drafthouse turned the voicemail of an angry customer who was kicked out of their theater for texting `into a public service announcement video.
The PSA quickly went viral, and now Young Adult director Jason Reitman and star Patton Oswalt have released a follow-up spoof video.
In the new clip, Oswalt is texting during a screening of Young Adult when Reitman kicks him out of the theater.
"I'm sending a text and it's gonna go away," Oswalt argues before angrily storming out because of Reitman's demands that he turn his phone off.
The screen then goes black, flashing this message: "At the Alamo Drafthouse, we have a simple rule: If you talk or text during a movie, we kick you out. Sometimes that pisses the movie talker off. What follows is an actual voicemail a customer left us after being kicked out."
Oswalt then performs a voiceover reading of the actual voicemail left for the Alamo Drafthouse by the angered customer earlier this year.
Watch both PSA's below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR