Your Dog's 5 -Star Accommodations
High-end car service? Diamond encrusted collars? If this is the kind of treatment your furry friend needs, look no further than these pet-obsessed hot spots to put them in the lap of luxury.
D Pets Hotel
At this luxe 13,500-square-foot flagship pet hotel, rooms range from a standard suite ($65 a night) to a double ($220). A fleet of luxury rides are available for pickups and drop-offs; one high-end client flies their dog on a G5 jet into Van Nuys Airport with a Lamborghini awaiting their arrival.
1041 N. Highland Ave.
The Loved Dog
L.A.'s first cage-free dog boarding facility (from $45 a night) counts Oprah Winfrey and Ben Affleck as clients, and Carrie Fisher recently dropped off her dog at owner Tamar Geller's Bel-Air home for a few weeks as a special service. "Celebrities want someone in their life to see them for who they are," says Geller, "just like their dogs."
2100 Pontius Ave.
The boarding spot ($50 a night), with an extensive application process, features grooming, massages, training and field trips to Runyon Canyon. An in-house webcam lets you check in at any time, and staffers will sleep with your dog if requested.
2400 N. San Fernando Road
It allows overnight stays but only for longtime clients, so sign up early for a few day-care (for $39) sessions first. Channing Tatum, Halle Berry and Jillian Michaels are clients. Says Michaels, "You can tell they love dogs and have a passion for what they do."
8162 Beverly Blvd.
SPA & BOARDING
Its two locations (from $50 a night) feature the Best in Show treatment package ($20): a blueberry facial, moisturizing paw balm and teeth cleaning. The Culver City spot near Sony sees plenty of its execs' pets.
1815 Pontius Ave.; 3940 Higuera St.
DAYCARE & ADOPTION
This day-care center (from $40 a day) features the area's only real grass indoor park and doubles as a dog rescue center. Miley Cyrus has adopted three dogs from there.
534 N. La Cienega Blvd.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kim Kardashian's Nuptials to Kanye West Could Be the Wedding of the Century!
- Miranda Kerr Will Chop Off Her Long Hair One Day, Be Prepared!
- Katie Holmes Shows Star Power Right Before Tribeca Film Festival Kicks Off!
- Ryan Lochte & Ireland Baldwin Are Proud American Icons for Calvin Klein White Label's Campaign!