YouTube to Livestream 'Breaking Bad' Farewell Event (Exclusive)
A local farewell to one of Albuquerque's beloved characters will be able to be seen by people all over the U.S.
YouTube is helping people all across the country say farewell to Breaking Bad.
YouTube has partnered with Vernon's Steakhouse, which is hosting the post-funeral reception, and has donated their services free of charge.
Viewers will also be able to donate to the Walter White Endowment Fund benefiting Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless via a "donate" button on the livestream page, which will be hosted by the Albuquerque Community Foundation.
The funeral will now also include a memorial tribute to some of the show's other notable victims: DEA agents Hank Schrader and Steve Gomez and Jesse Pinkman's girlfriend Jane Margolis.
A replica of the Breaking Bad RV and the SUV that was part of the scene in which Hank and Gomez were killed will also be on the scene.
Fans will also be able to bid on a painting by Vernon's in-house artist Gabe Ballantine, which depicts the various faces of Walter White. Starting bids will begin at $10,000.
The funeral is set for 4:30 p.m. local time on Saturday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR