YouTube to Spend Millions on Celebrity-Created Content
5:26 AM PST 2/17/2011 by Georg Szalai
The Google-owned video site is reaching out to agencies to sign talent to produce genre-specific, branded channels featuring original short-form content.
NEW YORK – Google’s YouTube seems ready to spend millions on attracting Hollywood talent to improve the quality of its content under recently named CEO Salar Kamangar.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile