Yul Brynner's Lost Photography
A new collection showcases photography by the Hollywood legend.
Not many people are aware of celebrated actor Yul Brynner’s penchant for photography, but the beloved star of The King and I toted his camera around Hollywood for years. A newly released collection, Yul Brynner: A Photographic Journey, edited by his daughter, Victoria Brynner, offers an in-depth look at his work.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR