Zac Brown Band Set for NHL Winter Classic
They'll perform the U.S. national anthem on New Year's Day in Ann Arbor, Mich., before the Red Wings and Maple Leafs battle in the outdoor game.
Zac Brown Band will perform the U.S. national anthem at the NHL Winter Classic on New Year's Day at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, Mich.
The Grammy-winning band also will do a show at Joe Louis Arena in nearby Detroit on New Year's Eve and then another one after the NHL's showpiece outdoor game at the Big House.
ZBB also is booked for the Super Bowl, scheduled for a Feb. 1 concert on a cruise ship docked on the Hudson River on the eve of the NFL title game at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
After the Detroit Red Wings and Toronto Maple Leafs make their way onto the ice in Ann Arbor, the Juno Award-winning The Tenors will perform the Canadian national anthem.
During the game's second intermission, USA Hockey will announce the 2014 Olympic women's roster, and all 21 members of the Sochi, Russia-bound team will appear on the ice.
After the game, the 2014 Olympic men's roster will be announced.
The Los Angeles Kings and Anaheim Ducks will play outdoors at Dodger Stadium on Jan. 25.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR