Zac Efron Comedy 'Are We Officially Dating?' Now Titled 'That Awkward Moment'
Efron, Michael B. Jordan and Miles Teller star as best friends in the film, which will hit theaters on Jan. 31, 2014.
The title for the upcoming dating comedy starring Zac Efron, Michael B. Jordan and Miles Teller has been changed from Are We Officially Dating? to That Awkward Moment.
The film, about three best friends who are dealing with the questions that arise in dating, will be released wide by FilmDistrict on Jan. 31, 2014.
Directed by Tom Gormican, That Awkward Moment will open on the same weekend that Jason Reitman's Labor Day expands to a wide release. There are currently no other wide releases slated for that weekend.
Both Jordan and Teller have had solid performances in films over the summer, with Jordan starring in the Oscar Grant story Fruitvale Station and Teller starring in the coming-of-age film The Spectacular Now opposite Shailene Woodley.
Imogen Poots, Mackenzie Davis and Jessica Lucas co-star in the film, which is produced by Scott Aversano via his Aversano Films banner, Justin Nappi and Kevin Turen via their Treehouse Pictures banner, and Andrew O’Connor. The film is executive produced by John Friedberg, Manu Gargi, Michael Simkin, Jason Barrett, Efron and FilmDistrict’s Peter Schlessel and Lia Buman.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera