Zac Simmons Joins Paradigm as TV Lit Agent
He boards the agency from Kaplan Stahler and started his career at ICM.
Paradigm has added Zac Simmons to its roster.
The industry veteran has joined the agency's TV Lit department and started work Monday. He'll be based in Paradigm's Beverly Hills office.
The literary agent comes from the Kaplan Stahler Agency, where he started in 2007 and worked with a long roster of clients including Adam Hoff and Justin Herber, who were among the 2012 Young and Hungry List, as well as Sons of Anarchy's Liz Sagal, writer-director Rod Holcomb (ER) and Alison McDonald (She Got Problems), the latter of which had her short in development at ABC.
Simmons, who started his career at ICM, joins a TV Lit department under Paradigm head Debbee Klein, whose clients include Shane Brennan, Neal Baer and Don Reo and Chuck Pratt, among others.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Alexz Johnson Living "American Dream;" Pace & Revi and a Bicoastal "Hurricane"
- 'Game Of Thrones' Co-Star Reveals Lena Headey Had 'Mixed Feelings' About That Controversial Rape Scene
- Givin' 'Em Hell and Heaven: Conversations With Joe Satriani and Sebastian Bach
- Angel Haze Slams Homophobia In Hip-Hop, Discusses Sexuality
- Shantel VanSanten Leaves the 'Gang' Behind for Night of Music!
- Neil Patrick Harris Gets Support From Partner David Burtka at Opening Night of 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch'!
- 'Frozen' Soundtrack Nabs Its Biggest Sales Week, Stays at Number 1 for 11th Week
- Reese Witherspoon is All About Peeps in Her Easter Baskets!