Zac Simmons Joins Paradigm as TV Lit Agent
He boards the agency from Kaplan Stahler and started his career at ICM.
Paradigm has added Zac Simmons to its roster.
The industry veteran has joined the agency's TV Lit department and started work Monday. He'll be based in Paradigm's Beverly Hills office.
The literary agent comes from the Kaplan Stahler Agency, where he started in 2007 and worked with a long roster of clients including Adam Hoff and Justin Herber, who were among the 2012 Young and Hungry List, as well as Sons of Anarchy's Liz Sagal, writer-director Rod Holcomb (ER) and Alison McDonald (She Got Problems), the latter of which had her short in development at ABC.
Simmons, who started his career at ICM, joins a TV Lit department under Paradigm head Debbee Klein, whose clients include Shane Brennan, Neal Baer and Don Reo and Chuck Pratt, among others.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR