Zach Braff, Jessica Simpson Read 'Mean Tweets' on Kimmel (Video)
The fourth edition of the ABC talk-show host's video series also features Elisabeth Moss, Kelly Ripa, Ray Romano and No Doubt.
Since launching a successful Kickstarter campaign for a Garden State sequel, Zach Braff has been on the defense against critics of his crowd-funded project.
The actor, whose fundraising drive which notched a staggering $2 million in donations from 28,000 fans, made a cameo on Thursday's Jimmy Kimmel Live in the fourth edition of the video series Mean Tweets, wherein celebrities read some of the nastiest Twitter take-downs posted about them.
"Hey @zachbraff, I could take a picture of a piece of s#it in my toilet and it would be a better movie than Garden State," said Braff, reciting one critic's tweet while looking depressed.
Other star appearances: Jessica Simpson, reading about how she weighs "598 pounds"; Elisabeth Moss, giving the finger; and Ray Romano, responding to a rather harsh assessment of his face.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues