Zach Braff, Jessica Simpson Read 'Mean Tweets' on Kimmel (Video)
The fourth edition of the ABC talk-show host's video series also features Elisabeth Moss, Kelly Ripa, Ray Romano and No Doubt.
Since launching a successful Kickstarter campaign for a Garden State sequel, Zach Braff has been on the defense against critics of his crowd-funded project.
The actor, whose fundraising drive which notched a staggering $2 million in donations from 28,000 fans, made a cameo on Thursday's Jimmy Kimmel Live in the fourth edition of the video series Mean Tweets, wherein celebrities read some of the nastiest Twitter take-downs posted about them.
"Hey @zachbraff, I could take a picture of a piece of s#it in my toilet and it would be a better movie than Garden State," said Braff, reciting one critic's tweet while looking depressed.
Other star appearances: Jessica Simpson, reading about how she weighs "598 pounds"; Elisabeth Moss, giving the finger; and Ray Romano, responding to a rather harsh assessment of his face.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR