Zach Braff Play to Have World Premiere in June
The comedy, directed by Peter DuBois, will debut at Second Stage’s Tony Kiser Theatre.
Zach Braff will be returning to Second Stage for the world premiere of his new comedy, All New People.
The Garden State writer-director penned the script, which will be directed by Peter DuBois. Braff performed at Second Stage last summer in the comedy Trust, also staged by DuBois.
All New People will begin previews Tuesday, June 28 and will officially open in mid-July at the Tony Kiser Theatre.
Casting will be announced shortly.
The story centers on 35-year-old Charlie, heartbroken and wanting to spend time away from the rest of the world. He goes to an island ghost town as the perfect escape until his solitude is interrupted by parade of misfits who show up and change his plans: a hired beauty, the townie fireman and an eccentric British real estate agent find themselves together in a beach house.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR