Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns' Goes Caroling With Arcade Fire (Video)
The band gives an ultra-awkward performance befitting the low-budget show as guests Tobey Maguire and Samuel L. Jackson look on.
In a new holiday episode of Zach Galifianakis' faux talk show, Between Two Ferns, Arcade Fire serenades the show's host and guests -- Tobey Maguire and Samuel L. Jackson -- with a strange rendition of "The Little Drummer Boy."
Fans of the show should be used to the off-kilter and painfully awkward interviews conducted by the show's host, but this is the first musical guest the show has had in its five years on the web. The group's performance is fittingly bizarre, singing while asbestos snow falls from above. As a conductor leads the carolers, frontman Win Butler lights a cigarette while his wife and bandmate Regine Chassagne steals the show with a hilarious howling solo.
In September, Galifianakis made a guest appearance in Arcade Fire's Here Comes the Night Time post-Saturday Night Live special.
Watch Galifianakis' Between Two Ferns "Happy Holidays Edition" episode below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR