Zach Galifianakis, HBO Ink First-Look Deal
The first project from the comedian, who currently stars in “Bored to Death,” will be a pilot presentation starring Brody Stevens.
Zach Galifianakis has scored a first-look deal with HBO where he currently stars in the network’s Jonathan Ames comedy Bored to Death.
The comedian and Hangover star’s first project for the premium cable network will be a pilot presentation starring comedian Brody Stevens.
Stevens, a former amateur baseball player, will play himself in a mockumentary-style comedy with Galifianakis also appearing.
The two became acquainted on the standup circuit and Stevens had a small role in The Hangover.
Galifianakis and Mike Gibbons (Tosh.0, Talkshow With Spike Feresten) will write and produce the presentation.
Galifianakis is repped by CAA, Brillstein Entertainment and Morris, Yorn, Barnes.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR