Zach Galifianakis, HBO Ink First-Look Deal
The first project from the comedian, who currently stars in “Bored to Death,” will be a pilot presentation starring Brody Stevens.
Zach Galifianakis has scored a first-look deal with HBO where he currently stars in the network’s Jonathan Ames comedy Bored to Death.
The comedian and Hangover star’s first project for the premium cable network will be a pilot presentation starring comedian Brody Stevens.
Stevens, a former amateur baseball player, will play himself in a mockumentary-style comedy with Galifianakis also appearing.
The two became acquainted on the standup circuit and Stevens had a small role in The Hangover.
Galifianakis and Mike Gibbons (Tosh.0, Talkshow With Spike Feresten) will write and produce the presentation.
Galifianakis is repped by CAA, Brillstein Entertainment and Morris, Yorn, Barnes.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills