Zachary Eller Joins Fox's Marketing Team
The studio veteran will spearhead promotional partnerships.
Studio veteran Zachary Eller has joined 20th Century Fox's marketing unit as senior vice president of partnership marketing and promotions.
Eller, who arrives on the Fox lot from Sony Pictures Entertainment, will oversee all of the studio's domestic activities in this area.
"As we continue to build an shape our doemstic marketing team for the future, Zac is an essential part of that evolution. We are lucky to have such a proven and strategic executive overseeing our promotions team," said Fox chief marketing officer Oren Aviv and chief creative officer Tony Sella in announcing the hire.
Eller will report to Aviv and Sella, who togther run the studio's domestic marketing operation.
Eller spent a decade at Sony, most recetnly serving as vice president for international promotions and licensing. Under his leaderhip, Sony struck integral partnerships with major brands inlcuding Coke, Ford, 7-Eleven, Carrefour, Visa and McDonalds. Prior to that, he was executive director of media and promotions for Sony Pictures Digital.
Before Sony, Eller was director of international promotions at Warner Bros.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR