Zack Snyder to Hail New Filmmakers at Dot Independent Film Fest
The "Man of Steel" director will open the DIFF student film festival at Art Center College of Design.
Director Zack Snyder (Man of Steel, 300) will open DIFF, the Dot Independent Film Festival, at Art Center College of Design at 1700 Lida St. in Pasadena March 16, from 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
Joining Snyder in honoring the 150 student filmmakers from around the world and the nine winners chosen by industry professionals will be Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris (Little Miss Sunshine), photographer/filmmaker Matthew Rolston, and commercial director Tom Kuntz (Old Spice).
Snyder and Rolston are alums of Art Center, which was on The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Film Schools list in 2012.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR