Zack Snyder to Hail New Filmmakers at Dot Independent Film Fest
The "Man of Steel" director will open the DIFF student film festival at Art Center College of Design.
Director Zack Snyder (Man of Steel, 300) will open DIFF, the Dot Independent Film Festival, at Art Center College of Design at 1700 Lida St. in Pasadena March 16, from 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
Joining Snyder in honoring the 150 student filmmakers from around the world and the nine winners chosen by industry professionals will be Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris (Little Miss Sunshine), photographer/filmmaker Matthew Rolston, and commercial director Tom Kuntz (Old Spice).
Snyder and Rolston are alums of Art Center, which was on The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Film Schools list in 2012.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Addresses Sexual Abuse Allegations: They Are 'Outrageous' & 'Completely False'
- Elizabeth Banks Attends Screening for 'Walk of Shame', Wears Two Dresses!
- 'Jem & the Holograms' Leading Cast Revealed: Aubrey Peeples, Stefanie Scott, & More!
- Novak Djokovic Expecting First Child with Fiancee Jelena Ristic!